Welcome to Care & Comfort
Welcome to Care & Comfort’s website. If you have any questions, feel free to call any of our offices. Care & Comfort has been providing professional home health and mental health services to Maine residents since 1991. Our mission is to provide the best possible care to clients and their families throughout Maine. In an effort to best serve our clients, customer service goals are frequently reviewed and adjusted so that our hard working staff may continue to meet the highest standards of care. We accept MaineCare, most health insurances and private pay.
What's New At Care & Comfort
Be sure to check out our News page for all the latest news and information from Care & Comfort.
Click on any of the news links below to learn more.
- Crossroads Ministries Receives Support From Care & Comfort and Our Bangor Team
- The Aroostook Shrine Club Receives a Donation From Care & Comfort's Presque Isle Jean Fund
- Care & Comfort and Our Wilton Team Donate to the WMCA Heating Assistance Program
- George J. Mitchell School Receives Gift from Care & Comfort and Our Waterville Team
- Care & Comfort's Dover-Foxcroft Branch Supports Local Heating Assistance Proram
- Care & Comfort CNA Honored as Caregiver of the Year by Statewide Organization
- Care & Comfort honored with Silver Collar Award
- Care & Comfort and our Wilton staff support Neighbors Helping Neighbors
Care & Comfort provides assistance to clients of all ages in three distinct areas: Home Health Services and Mental Health Services for clients of all ages. Care & Comfort’s mission is to provide quality care in the least restrictive environment possible. Skilled, caring professionals provide services to children, adolescents, adults, and older adults, across 13 counties in Maine.
Home Health Services
The home health division provides the services to clients of all ages in their place of residence for 1 hour per week up to 24 hours a day: Nursing Services/Skilled Nursing, Personal Care, Pediatric & Adult Long-Term Care, and Caring Companions. Broadening our Caring Companions service is a new and exciting endeavor for us. This service is available for privately paying consumers, enabling them to remain in their homes longer.
To learn more about our home health services, please click here.
Mental Health Services
The mental health division includes services provided in home, community, and office settings to clients of all ages: Behavioral Health and Community Support Services, Family based services, Day Habilitation, and Outpatient Counseling Services for children, adults, or families in individual and/or group settings.
To learn more about our mental health services, please click here.
Care & Comfort’s mission is to provide quality home and behavioral health care delivered by skilled, compassionate professionals and to meet and exceed nationally recognized standards of care while serving as a reputable health care resource for the community at large.