Welcome to Care & Comfort
Welcome to Care & Comfort’s website. If you have any questions, feel free to call any of our offices. Care & Comfort has been providing professional home health and behavioral health services to Maine residents since 1991. Our mission is to provide the best possible care to clients and their families throughout Maine. In an effort to best serve our clients, customer service goals are frequently reviewed and adjusted so that our hard working staff may continue to meet the highest standards of care. We accept MaineCare, most health insurances and private pay.
What's New At Care & Comfort
Be sure to check out our News page for all the latest news and information from Care & Comfort.
Click on any of the news links below to learn more.
- Care & Comfort Congratulates our Employees of the Year
- Care & Comfort Names Keith Plouffe Director of Clinical Services
- Care & Comfort Names Michael Stair President
- Crossroads Ministries Receives Support From Care & Comfort and Our Bangor Team
- The Aroostook Shrine Club Receives a Donation From Care & Comfort's Presque Isle Jean Fund
- Care & Comfort and Our Wilton Team Donate to the WMCA Heating Assistance Program
- George J. Mitchell School Receives Gift from Care & Comfort and Our Waterville Team
- Care & Comfort's Dover-Foxcroft Branch Supports Local Heating Assistance Proram
Care & Comfort provides assistance to clients of all ages in two distinct areas: Home Health Services and Behavioral Health Services. Care & Comfort's mission is to provide quality care in the least restrictive environment possible. Skilled, caring professionals provide services to children, adolescents, adults, and older adults, across 13 counties in Maine.
Home Health Services
The home health division provides the services to clients of all ages in their place of residence for 1 hour per week up to 24 hours a day: Nursing Services/Skilled Nursing, Personal Care, Pediatric & Adult Long-Term Care, and Caring Companions. Broadening our Caring Companions service is a new and exciting endeavor for us. This service is available for privately paying consumers, enabling them to remain in their homes longer.
To learn more about our home health services, please click here.
Behavioral Health Services
The behavioral health division includes services provided in home, community, and office settings to clients of all ages: Behavioral Health and Community Support Services, Family based services, Day Habilitation, and Outpatient Counseling Services for children, adults, or families in individual and/or group settings.
To learn more about our behavioral health services, please click here.
Care & Comfort's mission is to provide quality home and behavioral health care services, delivered by compassionate professionals, while serving as a trusted resource for our community.